Welcome to our guidelines for developers submitting a software for review on our website. Our goal is to provide accurate and useful reviews to our audience, and these guidelines are designed to help ensure that the reviews are fair and unbiased.
Submitting software for review:
To submit your software for review, please contact us at [email address] with the following information:
- A brief description of the software and its intended use
- A link to the software’s homepage
- Any relevant technical information (e.g. compatibility with certain operating systems)
We will review the submission and, if it meets our criteria, we will schedule a review of the software.
Our reviews are based on the following criteria:
- Functionality: Does the software perform the tasks it is designed to do?
- Usability: Is the software easy to use?
- Performance: Does the software run smoothly and efficiently?
- Value: Is the software worth the price or subscription fee?
If you have any potential conflicts of interest or biases that may affect the review of your software, please disclose them in your submission. This could include any personal or financial relationships with the developer or the software.
Editing and publishing:
We reserve the right to edit the review for clarity and length. We will send a draft of the review to the developer for feedback before publishing it on our website. The review will be published within [X] days of receiving the final version from the developer.
If you would like to offer promotions or discounts to our audience in conjunction with the review, please let us know. We will include this information in the review and on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about the review process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We are here to help ensure that the review process is fair and transparent.